C N Joinery and Building Services has designed and constructed eighteen distinctive homes in Northern Ireland. They were whole-project developments including site management and all work, with the exception of joinery, outsourced to subcontractors. Each exclusive property has been completed to turnkey specification from initial design and including the finer details such as garden landscaping and even soft furnishings like wall-hangings.
Some examples of properties within our portfolio include:
- Seaforde, County Down, Northern Ireland
- Spa, Ballynahinch, County Down, Northern Ireland
- Long Earc, Downpatrick, County Down, Northern Ireland
- Lough Road, Lisburn, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Edentrillick House, Hillsborough, County Down, Northern Ireland
We have been involved with a variety of smaller projects including extensions, roofing, windows, doors and loft conversions.